Top 10 Highly Rated Video Marketing Portals
When it comes to marketing, you cannot rely on just one thing. Most people think that you just work on one thing online and you will get a deluge of traffic. That’s not true, and the more people miss this opportunity to diversify, the better chances you will have to trump the competition.
If you want to really make an impact online, you absolutely need to work on video marketing, but you need to know where to put your videos and how to make a diverse go at things. If you just focus on putting your videos in one place, then publishing them on your blog or website, you’re missing out on the bigger picture.
Related: What is CPA Marketing
The bigger picture here, in terms of internet marketing, and seo is to look for the highly rated video marketing portals that are out there. In fact, the following is a list of the top 10 options you need to chase and why. In the world of search engine marketing, you have to diversify your approach, or you will miss a major opportunity at every corner.
10 Highly Rated Video Portals You Need To Know
10. Vevo – If you are a musician, want to be a singer, or are someone that is working with bands and more, then you need to work on this solution. However, you will find that it can be hard to edge out the bigger acts here as some of the biggest names in the world of music have videos on here. Getting on here takes a bit of work, but if you’re in the database, you will get a bit more attention than if you were to go at it alone.
9. Veoh – Internet television curated by followers? Sounds like a blast, right? Of course, but it’s not without work. In order to gain leverage within the world of this video marketing portal, you are going to have to befriend others within their forums and work really hard on marketing yourself as more than just another person on the bandwagon.
8. DailyMotion – This site can get you 2 GB or 60 minutes of footage in nice quality. However, you are going to have to restrict your uploads to the frame rate restrictions, bandwidth and other TOS that you have to sign to upload. Do it well and you will definitely find yourself in good hands with this French video sharing site. It’s a bit tough compared to some of the others, but it’s well worth a shot at internet marketing glory.
7. MetaCafe – Want to get paid to have videos uploaded? Better yet, can you get 1,000 people to see your videos? Then here is your shot at getting paid $5 in cold hard cash. The key is to have cool videos that are not duplicate in any way. You can’t just throw all your videos here, but if you have unique ones, or funny cat laser videos, here is your chance at funding some of your other marketing projects overall.
Related: Are Pretty URLs Attractive
6. Flickr – The mighty image site allows you to have 90 seconds of footage loaded. Not a lot? Well, you will find that in 90 seconds you can promote your site, say a few things, and create a compelling piece of footage and still have time left over. The downside is that you’re limited to 2 videos per month. Of course you could pay for an account and remove limits. This is a good one, with a built in audience to help you get through the tough early goings.
5. Break – Are you funny? Or rather, do you have a funny video to share? Here is a shot at getting into the biggest comedy site of user created content. As long as your videos don’t break the 60 MB limit, and they are truly funny, you got a chance at internet infamy or notoriety, whichever you prefer.
4. Vine – Video marketing portals start to get better and better as you go through this list, and Vine is one of the more peculiar ones. It’s high on the list because you can loop fast videos and make them stand out. The marketing potential here may seem tough, but if you work within the limitations you can set the internet world on fire, as some pseudo-celebrities have done in the past.
3. Vimby – Video In My Back Yard is a local video sharing site that is still growing by leaps and bounds. You will find that this is a local based community, which means that you will need to keep things within certain geographic limits. However, with a built in database, geographic tool settings, and a real fan base of diehard video people, you could find that this is a positive networking opportunity for reaching your “back yard”.
2. Vimeo – This may seem like an expensive solution, but don’t scoff at it yet. You will find that Vimeo rivals others with their premium services, tools and more. You’ll find that the higher end videographers, skateboarders, and those that are working with media on a regular basis will have accounts here and fans to boot. Get on this one and you will gain serious respect, as well as market share.
Related: Tips on Creating an Online Store
1. YouTube – The mother of video marketing portals, is the one that you want to target most. However, don’t just think that putting up your video here guarantees success. You’ll face off against a lot of competition, and not just in your niche, but every niche on the internet. Since this becomes a complicated endeavor, work your way from the 10 spot to this one with your marketing goals, and exhaust all your resources before you try and triumph with this alone. You’ll save time and money.
When it comes to free video marketing portals, the above are a good start. If you want to pay for your chance at video marketing glory, you can find that the aforementioned have pay solutions that you can remove limits, engage a larger audience, and control your media and more. In the end, make sure that you’re working with this content as a larger part of your internet marketing solution. Do not just rely on one branch of marketing, as you’ll find that your seo can end up becoming stifled.
If you enjoyed reading “Top 10 Highly Rated Video Marketing Portals“. Please check out our other related articles on my blog! Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter and never miss an update!