What is Google Adsense?
Google.com earns most of its revenue by allowing other website owners to advertise on their search result pages. All this is managed through a program they call Google Adwords.
Now you can earn a share of the revenue that Google earns from Adwords by displaying these same text ads on your site. In other words, you’re helping Google advertise and they pay you a percentage of what they earn.
Related: What is My Niche?
Every website owner should at least consider the program. Even if your site is just for information purposes, you can still participate and make money with Google Adsense.
So if you are one of those people that doesn’t like the idea of paying for a site, this is an excellent way to earn your money back and then some.
Untold Facts About Adsense
You need to know in order to succeed with the program! Yes, the money can be great, but if you don’t learn how to build a site that attracts targeted traffic then you won’t make much from Adsense. This is why we decided to help you find common answers that everyone is dying to know.
“How can Google Adsense really really help me?”
Well…I want you to know that you don’t have to pay a cent for these “Get Rich Quick” books on AdSense. Many of them are all hype. Learn all you need to know for free. Here is some a web link that has some free information that will help you build the perfect marriage to Google. The company is called SBI. They will show you how a REAL business works. [click here for more info]
I’ve done some research on Google adsense. In order to make money. You need to have a Google adsense account. To get started you can find out more information by visiting Google Adsense page
Here are 6 basic tips that works for me:
- Tip #1. If you research any website on the web. Take a look at what they all have in common. That is Google Adsense. Most web owners know the way to make money is having Google Adsense ads on their website.
- Tip #2. Google Adsense does not like if you have more than one search box on your website. This is conflicting to their terms of service policy.
- Tip #3. Google Search Spiders indexes a website and places specific ads on your site that targets your site content. In other words, if your website is about beauty products or hair products. Then Google will make sure you have ads that reflect the content of your site. You will not receive ads about casino, home improvement or cars.
- Tip #4. Do not click on your own Google ads.
- Tip #5. Do not hire anyone to click on your ads.
- Tip #6. Do not buy any software or applications that will cause invalid page impressions or clicks on your Google ads.
These are just several factors that I’ve noticed in my research and maybe this can help you in your quest to develop a profitable website.